Parent Staff Association
Previously, the PSA has organised events such as the annual Summer Fetes, Christmas Bazaars and Book Sales, as well as refreshments at Sports Day, Firework night etc…
Money raised has enabled us to fund the Edwardian Day celebrations, (Miss Perkins, time capsule and plaque etc…), Eid and Christmas class presents, trophies for the school football team, helped to fund the Nursery sandpit and playground markings etc…
In addition to raising money, these activities create opportunities for all children across the school to make independent choices and spend small amounts of money in a safe place – important skills for life, whilst enhancing the school curriculum!
From Parent/pupil questionnaires and having spoken to many families recently, we know how satisfied you are with the progress your child(ren) and the school continues to make. Helping to support the PSA is an excellent way you can continue to be actively involved in your child(ren)’s education, whilst supporting the school in their efforts to continue to raise standards further.
Recently, the PSA has been reduced to a small core of families and we are keen to:-
1. Recruit representatives from across the year groups to meet each term to plan events
2. Recruit a team of Parents/Carers/additional Family Members who are willing to support the PSA with events and activities during the school year
How can you help us ??????????
1. Helping to organise events ---------- 2. Helping on the day ----------
3. Handyman skills ----------- 4. Donating prizes ----------
5. Donating food/drink for events ----------
6 Helping to make or prepare or organise items before the big days ----------